Our client is a technology firm that specializes in IT strategy consulting, solution delivery, data analytics, and technology infrastructure.
It is wholly owned by the government and focuses on increasing service efficiency by utilizing citizen and customer-centric systems.
The ultimate goal was to create One Common Portal, which aims to bring different online services together onto a single platform and provide a more seamless user experience for the corporate community to manage their corporate obligations throughout the business.
- Our customer’s tax management system was quite old and was demanding a replacement, and they wanted to introduce a One Common Portal for their citizens.
- Further, the users must register in multiple systems to perform the necessary statutory requirements.
- The client wanted to enhance and streamline the tax administration process and provide self-service capabilities to taxpayers to promote tax compliance at the lowest cost.
- BTG provided a skilled, extended team to complement our customer’s team from system development, delivery, and deployment standpoint.
- Established required processes for project execution and established required DevOps processes.
- Established required tools and processes for team collaboration and for project execution.
- Requirements and solutions were studied and documented according to software development and support best practices.
Technology and Tools
- Closely collaborated with the onsite team to define the requirements, review, and provide feedback on solutions and deliveries.
- BTG developed cutting-edge applications to replace outgoing systems